Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Exclude unwanted values from calculated dimension

Hi all,

I am trying to show the combinations only in the below screenshot. But I am getting the individual Product names also. Please help to advise how to exclude the same.

Code used in the calculated Dimension: =aggr(Concat(DISTINCT ProductName,'+',ProductName), OrderID)

Capture.JPG

where Blue highlighted values are individual product name that I don't want to show and Red colored value is the one I want to show.

Please let me know if any other details required.

Thanks in advance.

- Arockiya

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Max,

Thanks a lot for your time and reply.

However, when I tried the above code, I am getting "Allocation Memory exceeded" Error. Any idea why we getting this error in Calculated Dimension. But I am able to proceed with above code in my reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Arockiya

View solution in original post

3 Replies
arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I am able to remove the Individual Product name using WildMatch() as all the combinations having '+' sign.

Code:=If(Wildmatch(aggr(Concat(DISTINCT ProductName,'+',ProductName), OrderID),'*+*')=1,aggr(Concat(DISTINCT ProductName,'+',ProductName), OrderID))

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Try like

if(count(Aggr(Distinct ProductName,OrderId))>1,aggr(Concat(DISTINCT ProductName,'+',ProductName), OrderID))

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Max,

Thanks a lot for your time and reply.

However, when I tried the above code, I am getting "Allocation Memory exceeded" Error. Any idea why we getting this error in Calculated Dimension. But I am able to proceed with above code in my reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Arockiya