Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Expression with NumericCount and Sum

Could someone help me with this expression? As long as I keep the sum out of the expression it works fine, but the expression needs to have a sum of the Sales to exclude customers that due to a correction have a minus sales value that's equal to de plus sales value.

NumericCount

(DISTINCT{<Sum(Sales) = {">0"} ,PeriodYear = {$(vCurrentYear)}>} OrganisationID)

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try: NumericCount((DISTINCT {<OrganisationID={"=Sum(Sales)>0"} ,PeriodYear = {$(vCurrentYear)}>} OrganisationID)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer. It comes close but it isn't the solution. My original expression depends in all cases on currentyear. When I try your solution the numbers change when I select another year. Any idea?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have made a sample qvw. The part above is about the sales and the under the sales part there is information about the number of employes that have worked at a certain esthablishment and the total hours that the employes have worked.

The problem is that when I select the brand Skoda or Seat in the pie-chart the total worked hours change.

How can I ensure that the total worked hours don't respond on the car brand that I select?