Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yadav_anil782
Creator II
Creator II

Extra calander dates issue

Hi Qlik Experts,

i'm adding three table and creating master calander with the "RELEASE_DATE" from Release table  but  once i'm fatching data ,i'm getting extra dates agained table ,

plz revert if any one can resolve this issue

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

Hi,

try below,

count({<RELEASE_FLAG={'Y'},Relese_APPROVAL_STATUS={'APPROVED'},BOOKING_STATUS-={'1','2','4','10'},APPROVAL_STATUS-={'APPROVED','INPROGRESS'}>}Unit_id)

you can also use e() instead of -=

Note: -= gives you red line but it will work correctly

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Those extra dates are created by your master calendar and since you are seeing everything in the table box object you see all dates that your master calendar creates. If you don't want to see it in the table box object you can go on the presentation tab and select the 'Omit Null when field is NULL' option for a field from your fact table and you won't see the extra dates

Capture.PNG

If you don't want those dates in the application, don't create a master calendar.

HTH

Best,

Sunny

yadav_anil782
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanks for rply

i wants to calculate  count of   "Unit_id" in sat analysis -

with this condision-

from reslease table- where (RELEASE_FLAG='Y' and APPROVAL_STATUS='APPROVED');

and from booking header- Where not Match(BOOKING_STATUS, 1, 2, 4,10) and not Match(APPROVAL_STATUS, 'APPROVED', 'INPROGRESS');

sunny_talwar

Are you aiming to do this in the script? or on the front end? Where clauses are used only in the script and Set Analysis is a front end thing. Not sure what exactly you are looking for.

PrashantSangle

Hi,

try below,

count({<RELEASE_FLAG={'Y'},Relese_APPROVAL_STATUS={'APPROVED'},BOOKING_STATUS-={'1','2','4','10'},APPROVAL_STATUS-={'APPROVED','INPROGRESS'}>}Unit_id)

you can also use e() instead of -=

Note: -= gives you red line but it will work correctly

Regards

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
yadav_anil782
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello,

-= and ()  is working fine but i'm not able to understood the use of this, why we are not using only    "="

note- this  question is only for gain qlik knollege

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Yes you can use = only if you know which value you have to take.

In your earlier question you said you want from booking header- Where not Match(BOOKING_STATUS, 1, 2, 4,10) and not Match(APPROVAL_STATUS, 'APPROVED', 'INPROGRESS') because of it I am using -=(not equal)

Regards