Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fgirardin
Creator
Creator

Field with multiple values - Color items

Hello,

I've got a table with data from my ERP that looks like this:

Item, Price, Status

Status can be: Active, Obsolete, ObsoleteBOM

An item can be active or obsolete. But it can also be Obs AND ObsBOM

I'm trying to color my items by checking the "Status" value. If there is only one status, it works fine (red items when status is Obsolete, ...) but as soon as an item has 2 values (Obs, ObsBOM), the color do not change

Here's the expression I'm using

=if(ITEM_STATUS ='BOMOBS' or ITEM_STATUS = 'OBS', rgb(255,0,0), black())

How can I still have my item turn red if both status are used

I'm pretty sure there is a simple solution but can't find it... 

Thank you for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fgirardin
Creator
Creator
Author

I?ve solved my issue using another solution, I replaced one value (ObsoleteBOM by Obsolete) at LOAD

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Try If(Match(ITEM_STATUS ,'BOMOBS','OBS'),rgb(255,0,0), black())
fgirardin
Creator
Creator
Author

Sadly, it does not work. Items with both status still are in black

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Fabien, just out of curiosity, what happens if you change the 'or' to an 'and'?  My hunch would be this is something data model related if that works, so you may need to attach QVW or sample etc. such that folks can have a look at that too.  Best idea I have to try to move things forward for you. 

Regards,
Brett 

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
fgirardin
Creator
Creator
Author

I?ve solved my issue using another solution, I replaced one value (ObsoleteBOM by Obsolete) at LOAD