Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator

Filter Records from Listbox (Calculated Expression)

Hi Everyone,

I have location,item,channel and week level sales(Actual) and budget data . Calculating exception by, Fabs(Actual-Budget)/Actual

Now I have a slider in UI i.e. Threshold. Now let say user set the Threshold to 25% . My query is in UI there will be one list-box i.e. Exception Beyond Threshold and value will be Yes. If some one select Yes then user will be able to see only those records in Straight table where the Exception% is greater than Threshold %.

Kindly help me on creating that listbox Exception beyond Thresold (Calculated Expression) .

I have attached sample data.Please check let me help on same.

Regards,

Koushik

3 Replies
poluvidyasagar
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Koushik,

Please find attached.

I have defined threshold varilable and user it can very according to his needs.

User can then select Yes to check all values above the threshold value.

I hope this is what you are looking for?

Thanks,

Vidya

tempData1.PNG

koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator
Author

Actual and Budget we have expression and it's not like a straight forward using direct column inside fabs so ,

=if(num(fabs(sum(Actual) - Sum(Budget))/sum(Actual),'#%')> (vThreshold),'Yes','No') not working.

poluvidyasagar
Creator II
Creator II

=if(num(fabs(sum(Actual) - Sum(Budget))/sum(Actual),'#%')> (vThreshold),'Yes','No') will work but it will only give you either Yes or No but not both. Because you are aggregating this with no dimension.

Check the attached file and try to change the threshold from 1 to 4 and check how the list box changes?

Are you looking at this calculation against any dimension??

RIght now, i have used all the dimension for in the straight table. Which dimensions you want use for this aggregation??.