Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter based on the result of an expression

Hello,

I have the following question: In my model I have a field with the Customer_ID and generating the following expression I can make an account Of customers that have a sale greater than an "X".

= COUNT ({<CustomerID = { "= Sum (Sale)> X"}>} DISTINCT CustomerID)

My question is if I can apply this criterion to the whole cloud and not just to a specific object (Table or graph).

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Yes it is, you can create an action for the button so the action is Select in Field "Customer" (for example) and Value is set to "=Only(If(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(Sales), Customer) > 50000, Sales))" to return values with the given sum.

The expression is a bit more complex for a button if you want it to be several values:

='(' & Concat(If(Aggr(Sum(Expression1), Dim1) > 50000, Dim1), '|') & ')'

Miguel

View solution in original post

5 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe in a listbox with CustomerID, type (search)

=Sum(Sale) > X

and then enter

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, but the idea would be to apply this on all data and not on a specific table.

If you can help me it would be great!

Not applicable
Author

Is possible to associate the sales filter (=Sum(Sale) > X )  with a button? Or a field created as inline ??

Thank you!

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Yes it is, you can create an action for the button so the action is Select in Field "Customer" (for example) and Value is set to "=Only(If(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(Sales), Customer) > 50000, Sales))" to return values with the given sum.

The expression is a bit more complex for a button if you want it to be several values:

='(' & Concat(If(Aggr(Sum(Expression1), Dim1) > 50000, Dim1), '|') & ')'

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Miguel !!

Work perfectly!