Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
QlikView forum consolidation is complete. Labels are now required. LEARN ABOUT LABELS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tinapullen1
Contributor
Contributor

Filter to include all months in graph

Hi, I have a 18 months of data , on occassions I need to filer just to see 12 months rolling data and then filter by a product incident. 

What I would like to see is on my bar chart - the 12 months I have selected as an axis with the number of incidents showing for each month, if a month has no incidents I would still like to see this month on the graph as 0

Currently I either have a) only the months that have incidents showing e.g. if May-20 has 1 incident this shows, if Jun-20 has no incidents then this doesn't show or if I use show all values I have the whole 18 months as an axis which I dont want either as I only want to focus on the 12 month rolling.  

I hope this makes sense, thank you for your time 🙂

1 Reply
felcar2013
Partner
Partner

hi

i currently do not have Qlikview installed on my computer, but on the fly you could do the following:

_to just display 12 months, you can set an index to every month, ex. from 1 to 18, and then in the expression "month" put something like this  

count({$<{month=,index = {$(=max(index))-12 }}>}#incidents), in the sort tab, put sort by expression and include your sort index

_for showing all the values, go to the presentation tab and check a box that says "forced zero" (i think), this will make that all values are shown, included "zero". Alternatively, you can include a sum({1}0) to show all the values in the axis