Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramyasaiqv
Creator II
Creator II

Finding Max, Min and Average Value in a Quarter

Hello Community,

Found a similar thread on the community and applied the solution available on the community. but my requirement is bit different and not able to apply this logic to solve my issue and need assistance. Please help

In the attached qvw I’m trying to display the max, min and average value in a quarter not sure how to achieve that. Please help

For example:     In Q12015- The chart should display: Max value-42(CPIZ)

Min Value- 19(CME)

Average- (42+19+30+33)/4= 31

Thank you,

Ramya

14 Replies
ramyasaiqv
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

Thank you for the response. In the attached qvw now there are 3 expressions (max, min and avg). So basically the max expression should display only  the maximum number of days in a given quarter  (there are multiple orders with different number of days in each quarter). The minimum should display only the lowest  number of Days and the average should display the average number of days for all the orders in a given quarter.  Also attached an excel with expected output format.  Hope this will help you to understand, if it's still not clear  please let me know. Thank you so much and appreciate your help.

Ramya

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This might  be helpful.

Quarter totals issue

ramyasaiqv
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Harini,

Thank you for the response actually I used that thread only but my requirement is slightly different. Here all the days(order) were displayed but my requirement is need to show only Max, Min and average days in each quarter.

ramya

sunny_talwar

Are you after this

Capture.PNG

ramyasaiqv
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank you so much really appreciate it.

Ramya