Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Folder to Upload Images in Qlikview

I am searching to Load Images ion Qlikview Dashboard, I see the default Images, However can any one tell me the way to load the Images to get the list of Images at the disposal of selecting them in Qlikview.

Thanks -

SA

1 Reply
richard_simpson
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Ahmed.

I'm not sure what the physical folder location is, but if you want to see what images are available in Qlik's built in collection, simply click on the elipses for the Definition screen from the Expression tab of an object (e.g. Chart, straight table) and then choose the "Images" tab (at the bottom, usually you come in on the "Fields" tab)
The Image Folder drop down will be set to <bundled>/BuiltIn and if you view the list of Images, you get a good idea what they all are.

If you choose one from the list, you will immediately see a preview.

And if you then click on the "Paste" button it will paste the correct syntax into your expression so that the image will be displayed in your object.

Note:  Arrows are labelled as N, S, E and W etc representing the direction in terms of a compass.

Tip:  The Advanced button allows you to preview all the images (with colour) at a glance for selection

Hope that helps

Richard