Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Font / Typeface being substituted when served on-line.

This is a repost of an earlier unanswered question (below) - I have a very similar problem.

In my case Open Sans is working fine in my charts but not in text boxes on a PC in Internet explorer - anyone have a suggestion?

related to this...

I tried replacing all the type with the more popular but similar Calibri Font - now it all renders fine on a PC in IE 8... but on a Mac in Firefox and Safari it is substituting a font in all tables and some, but not all, text boxes when served on line.

Thanks!

Font issue with AJAX

This question is Not Answered.

Pim RitmeijerApprentice

Hey,

In my desktop application I've changed all Fonts to "Open Sans". But online in AJAX it ignores this font for certain objects.

Tables work just fine (so it can't be an issue of AJAX not recognizing the font at all). But for axes/legends in charts it chooses to ignore the font.

These are screenshots from my desktop: (note that both are in Open Sans)

And this is a screenshot taken from the AJAX client: (note that the table and the caption of the chart are in Open Sans, the axes in the chart are not)

Are there any possibilities to solve this? I'd like to use one font over the entire application, and I'd like that one font to be Open Sans

0 Replies