Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Font size in Table Viewer

Hi all,

I have just started using QlikView and I'm having some trouble with the Table Viewer. It is currently showing everything in a really tiny format (size of tables, font etc) i.e. nothing is really legible from a normal distance. How can I amend this so that everything is legible and clear to see? Zoom is already set at 100%. I asked the trainer on the designer course but he was not aware of any other options that could help increase the size of the tables and font used in Table Viewer (not really helpful).

Any response would be most appreciated, preferably before I go blind from getting too close to the screen

ps. There are only a couple of tables available and these are right next to each other in table viewer.

Regards,

Armend

13 Replies
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

if that's the case some problem with ur system settings...ask ur windows admin team,they will help on this.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Shiva,

I have checked already and the system settings, as I said earlier, have increased the font everywhere else within QlikView apart from the Table Viewer. I am thinking of doing a fresh install to see if that rectifies the problem.

Thank you all for your time and help so far.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Try ZoomIt - a brilliant free utility from Microsoft that is handy and simple to use for you Windows system.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

or even the Windows built-in Magnifier might suit your neeeds ...