Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guyvermeiren
Creator
Creator

Forecasting in Qlikview

Hello,

I have a linechart with as dimension Year/Period (ex . 201102) and in my expressions Budget and Sales. (see enclosure)

Now for the Sales I would like to make a Forecast (4 up to 6 months).

How can I obtain this. Do I only have to check the box Forecast an put 4 or 6 in it or do I have to put in a formula.

And can I see the values of the forecast ??

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Guy

32 Replies
mario_ti
Creator
Creator

Good afternoon, I'm having this problem in qlik sense, could you make me use this application in qlik sense ??

balajikannan2013
Contributor
Contributor

Hi John,

Can I use the same in QlikSense.If so , can you please share the function needs to be used for forecasting?

hitha1512
Creator
Creator

Hi,

i am able to achieve the forecast chart. however i am facing issue with ignoring the year, month ,day selections made in the calendar for this chart. here is the formula used.

if(sum({<FutureWeek={0},Year=,Month=,Day=>}USED_SPACE),sum({<FutureWeek={0},Year=,Month=,Day=>}USED_SPACE)
,linest_m({<Year=,Month=,Day=>}total aggr(if(sum({<FutureWeek={0}>}USED_SPACE),sum({<FutureWeek={0}>}USED_SPACE)),WeekStart, WeekStartDim),WeekStartDim)*WeekStartDim
+linest_b({<Year=,Month=,Day=>}total aggr(if(sum({<FutureWeek={0}>}USED_SPACE),sum({<FutureWeek={0}>}USED_SPACE)),WeekStart, WeekStartDim),WeekStartDim))

Please help!

Regards,

Hitha Dhani