Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Function AGGR and Average

Hello,

I have an issue with a KPI.

I need to calcul the % of people traited by my investigator.

For this, for each Study, I have the number of patient (of my selection of two investigator), the total number of patient for my study, and the % of inclusion of my investigator in the study , calculed by : Number Patient of this investigator / Number of total of patient for this stud. You can find this in my graphic object ;"

BY STUDY ".

I have the issue when I want calcul for each Investigator, the average in all selectionned study of traited patient in the object graphic "BY INVESTIGATOR".

I succeed to calcul the number of patient by investigator for the selectionned study, but when I want calcul the TOTAL number of Patient in the studies where the investigator participate it's not workd . I use the function aggr by Study, but the result it's false, I don't understand why.

After I need to calculate the % inclusion by Investigator which is calculated by the formul : Numbers Patient of Investigaor / The Average of the Average of Study.

You can find my QVW in this post.

Thanks for your help and I hope we can find a solution.

Kind regards,

Bruno

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

File is too big.

Please try Total(field) instead aggr sum.