Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fuzzy function call after selected rows

Hello Guys,

is possible to execute in Qlikview one or more functions calls depending by rows selected ?

The qvw file contain 4 functions and sometimes i need to run 1 function , sometimes 2, 3 , etc..

Actually i have a tab with calls list to comment or uncomment. It's very bad system i suppose.

Example of script i use today:

//call Option 1;

call Option 2;

//call Option 3;

call Option 4;

This picture is an template i wish obtain. Clicking  for exmple first and second fields with Control Key is possible call functions AAA and BBB clicking button Start?

Snap+2016-04-20+at+12.17.10.jpg

Thanks

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

It's the same like this: Select rows and execute function calls

Digvijay_Singh

"The qvw file contain 4 functions and sometimes i need to run 1 function , sometimes 2, 3 , etc.."

Didn't understand from above, what do you mean by function? You mean code written in the script or the referring to 4 different sheets?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes Marcus, there are 4 functions (Sub functions) and i need call sometimes 1 or 2 or 3 or all.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Sorry,

but this doesn't make much sense, can you try and explain more clearly and in more detail please?

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes in a moment of day i need run some functions, in other moments i need run other functions.

For avoid to comment / uncomment script calls i need build a list of functions names to select and  execute.

Thanks