Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting the following errors after developing dashboard

Hi All,            

1.  Getting the following Sales Report error.

a. The relevant Totals and Subtotal are not Correct(i am using pivot table and using show partial sums)

b. I want the Default dates from 1 Jan of each year

c. The Growth and Variance figures are mathematically correct(current year)-(previous year)/(previous year)

2. On Default dates, is it possible to make the dates starting beginning of the month, instead of beginning for the year.  So for Apr, the default ‘from’ date could be Apr 1 (not Jan 1 ).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
naveenkumarchin
Partner - Contributor III

if you are looking for a function to start the dates from beginning of month, you can use Monthstart() function in qlikview.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

1).a) you should maybe aggregate your expressions on the dimensions used on your pivot table

1.b) you should be able to do this using set analysis

1.c) already ok

2) you should be able to do this using set analysis

you can add more details here ? like sample data ? sample app ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

1. i am using following expression

=num(count({ stateA<Sold_Date = {">=$(vstart)<=$(vend)"} >}DISTINCT SAPCode),'#,##0.0')

now what changes should i do in the expression ?

2 How to implement same using triggers?

On Default dates, is it possible to make the dates starting beginning of the month, instead of beginning for the year.  So for Apr, the default ‘from’ date could be Apr 1 (not Jan 1)

.So, I want

Before previous Year- 1st april 2016 -one day before current date 

vstart variable used for calender and vend date for calender 2016) StateA

simillarly for 1st april 2017 till one day before current date (vStartDate - Vend Date for calender 2017)StateB

and same for current Year, Please tell how to handle the following above points ?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

if you only have DistChannel as a dimension on your pivot table, you can try this:

=num(sum({ stateA<Sold_Date = {">=$(vstart)<=$(vend)"} >} aggr(count({ stateA<Sold_Date = {">=$(vstart)<=$(vend)"} >}DISTINCT SAPCode),[DistChannel])),'#,##0.0')

PS: verify the DistChannel field name before writing it on the expression

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

this expression is for total no of bills

=num(count({stateA < Sold_Date = {">=$(vstart)<=$(vend)"} >} DISTINCT [inv no]))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This expression is for calculating discount %

=((sum({stateA < Sold_Date = {">=$(vstart)<=$(vend)"} >} quantity_sold * MRP_INR)

- sum({stateA < Sold_Date = {">=$(vstart)<=$(vend)"} >}quantity_returns * MRP_INR))

-

( sum({stateA < Sold_Date = {">=$(vstart)<=$(vend)"} >} [inv value])))

/

(sum({stateA < Sold_Date = {">=$(vstart)<=$(vend)"} >}quantity_sold * MRP_INR)

- sum({stateA < Sold_Date = {">=$(vstart)<=$(vend)"} >} quantity_returns * MRP_INR))

naveenkumarchin

if you are looking for a function to start the dates from beginning of month, you can use Monthstart() function in qlikview.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i want when I open the application the dashboard should display by default starting calendar date as start of current month and  end calendar date as todays date-1 so how to implement using triggers?