Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natalie
Contributor II
Contributor II

Gráfico de dias/ Day chart

Pessoal, eu preciso fazer um gráfico de barras que me mostre o período de tempo em que um "item" está aberto, aqui a imagem do exemplo do que preciso:

--

Guys, I need to make a bar graph that shows the period of time that an "item" is open, here is an example image of what I need: (over 20 days, 0 to 2 days..)

cats.jpg

Só que a unica informação que eu tenho de dias e meses, vem em uma tabela com esse formato:

--

But the only information I have of days and months, comes in a table with this format:

cats2.jpg

Eu sou nova no qlik ainda, como posso fazer para calcular esse tempo que quero (dias, meses) por itemntendo uma tabela com esse formaro?

--

I'm still new to qlik, how can I calculate the time I want (days, months) per item with a table with this format?

Agradeço pessoal!

--

Thank you guys!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afbraga1
Creator
Creator

Hello Natalie,

Here you go. See if the file below suits your need. I didn't do all the options you have listed, but I think you get the idea.

Best regards,

André Braga

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afbraga1
Creator
Creator

Hello Natalie,

Here you go. See if the file below suits your need. I didn't do all the options you have listed, but I think you get the idea.

Best regards,

André Braga

Natalie
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I think it will help me, I will try and come back to talk!