Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Greater Than and Less Than?

Hi All,

Hope you can help! I'm relatively new to QlikView and am stuck. I am creating a dashboard to show techs in my office if a ticket is coming up on its SLA. I have 3 categories, Breached, Within a day and more than a day. The first and the last are working fine but the "Within a day" is giving me a hard time.

For breached im using  =Count({$<SLA_Score={"<0"}>} distinct [INC Number]).

How do I say Count if greater than 0 but less than 1?

I tried =Count({$<SLA_Score={">0"}>} & {$<SLA_Score={"<1"}>} distinct [INC Number]) but that didnt work. I know i probably have the syntax wrong somewhere but have searched the forums and cant find a solution that works! Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Forgot to mention SLA_Score is derived from sla_due - Today()

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Add both conditions to the same set specifier, like

...{$<SLA_Score={">0.0<1.0"}>}...

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

Count({$<SLA_Score={'>0<1'}>} distinct [INC Number])

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This means you are calculating score from 2 dates. If though how come 0 and 1 part in set expression. Can you provide few values for score

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Thank You! That appears to be working! Not sure why i didnt think to put the conditions into the same set.