cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

HeatMap implementation in Qlikview pivot table

Hi,

I am trying to implement Heatmap in QlikView Pivot table using colormix wizard, but am unable to get the expected output like the below attachment ( which is done in Excel).

If anyone has worked on similar chart can you please help me out here ?

Thanks,

RanjithaHeatmap.PNG

4 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have made use of below expression for getting the upper limit and lower limit colors in the colormix wizard, which works for me and am getting gradient of colors row wise in my pivot table.

• RangeMax (First(total <ValueExpression>,1,NoOfRows(total)))
  • RangeMin (First(total <ValueExpression>,1,NoOfRows(total)))

-> Similarly I want to find out the Median of the expression and give a color in the intermediate value. which am not able to achieve.

Can you help me out here ?

Thank you!

ziaulhaque
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Ranjit,
Hope you have visualized the required. I am looking for solution for similar kind of representation. Kindly help me with sample code.

Thanks
FabioP
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Ranjit,

- First of all, to prepare your Table, see the solution of thread bellow:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-QlikView/How-to-crosstab-in-QlikView/m-p/1648040#M383585

- Now, to have you Heatmap, use the script bellow in background of the expression you need to personalize:
ColorMix2 (if(YOUR_FIELD<Median(TOTAL YOUR_FIELD),-Sqrt(-(YOUR_FIELD-Median(TOTAL YOUR_FIELD))/(Median(TOTAL YOUR_FIELD)-Min(TOTAL YOUR_FIELD))),Sqrt((YOUR_FIELD-Median(TOTAL YOUR_FIELD))/(Max(TOTAL YOUR_FIELD)-Median(TOTAL YOUR_FIELD)))), ARGB(255, 0, 255, 0), ARGB(255, 255, 0, 0), ARGB(255, 255, 255, 0))

- Change YOUR_FIELD for you column.