Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help Cannot Change Color on Buttons

Simple as the tittle. When I create a Button the color of the background is gray and the color of the font is gray. I have tried changing it to anything but it remains gray.

I tried opening other apps, and I am able to change the buttons' colors there. If I create a new button there though I cannot change its color.

I even tried making a new document and still buttons cannot be modified.

I am thinking of reinstalling Qlikview to see if that helps in anyway.

Here is a screen shot.

Color.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Without an action attached to the button it will always be grey when using Aqua (as in image) if you change to Plain you can adjust the color but the text will still be grey. If you assign an action it will use the colors you choose for text and background (both for Aqua and Plain).

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Viktor

Have you tried changing the Background drop down menu from Aqua to Plain?

Thanks

Agis

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You need to add an action. Without an action connected to the button it will remain gray.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

no need to uninstallant ur qv,

try this,

In General tab of the button

1. Baclground set as Plain

2. Select radio button as Color

3. Clik below radio button color tab and slect whihc ever color u like.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Without an action attached to the button it will always be grey when using Aqua (as in image) if you change to Plain you can adjust the color but the text will still be grey. If you assign an action it will use the colors you choose for text and background (both for Aqua and Plain).

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Yes I actually figured that out later on yesterday, but the community website was down, so I couldn't post a reply.