Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Help Needed

Hello,

Can you please find the attachment. And Please share me that qvw with changes.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
9 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anil,

What is the exact requirement?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Bindu,

Thanks for attempting on wall.

Did you get a chance to look QVW. Because, i mentioned over there which i expecting with Image..

- Anil Chowdary

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Hi Anil,

In Expected o/p what is in Y axis??

Qlik Community Tip: Posting Successful Discussion Threads

sunny_talwar

Something like the attached?

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sushil,

What is the meaning of this link?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sunny,

Yes - Can you please look the Expected o/p. I want same as that.

Meantime, Please Goto Sheet 1 Also..

- Anil Chowdary

sushil353
Master II
Master II

PFA

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sushil,

Thanks for your help.

1) Viewers per episode (Millions) - Here it showing like two columns, I want to show only one Column

2) Season Wise Data - Why those values showing like 2,4,6,8 - Expecting is 1,2,3,4,5

3) Shee1 - Data hasn't come for line chart

- Anil Chowdary

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Can Anyone, Get a chance to look this. Please help me. I am planning to close this issue ASAP.. - Anil Chowdary