Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Help required to show Rank.

In the below straight table we show top 10 ranks. Now I want to remove the Rank expression but the issue is in the Sales column it is showing all the values since Rank is removed. Is there is any way to show the top 10 Sales without Rank column? Please help!

Country State City Rank Sales

31 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

rank(sum({1}sales)) based on the dimension also  get result for example you give the dimension city or state country dependence upon the dimension you got that

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank You! Will check this out tomorrow and will get back to you.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Could you show some sample lines of your chart with the dimension(s) and expression values you get and then show how you would like the chart to be sorted (and add a short description how you've derived the order).

There are several methods how to derive a rank from multiple other ranks.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks swuehl before I fix the sorting issue I need some important changes in the chart. I need your help on that very urgently. Will get back to you in sometime.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I want to achieve column H in the attached excel. Please tell me how can i achieve it.

sunny_talwar

May be try like this in your expression

Sum(Sales)/Sum(TOTAL <[City ID]> Sales)

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you

Rank 13 that you see the excel it dynamic. I mean Top 10% of selected date range so it was be anything. So when I use TOTAL it is summing all the Sales value instead of summing only the Rank 13. Hope the issue what i am facing is understandable.

sunny_talwar

What is the expression you are using for Sales column?

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Please find the attachment for Sales expression

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny & Swuehl

Whenever you have free time could you please check and help me on this?