Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help with Qlikview Chart

Hello,

I have two tables product table and sales table. I users want a chart which displays the proudcts and the qty customers bought.

If the customer did not buy any product which is being offered they want to see zero but if the product is not being offered then they want to grey out the sales qty cell.

Product Table

Prod1     Sm    

Prod1     Md    

Prod2     Sm

Prod2     Md

Prod2     Lg

Prod3     Md

Prod3     Lg

Prod3     Xlg

Prod4     Lg

Prod4     Xlg

Sales Table

Cust1 Prod1 Sm     5

Cust1 Prod1 Md     5

Cust1 Prod2 Sm     5

Cust1 Prod2 Md     5

Cust2 Prod1 Sm     5

Cust2 Prod1 Md     5

Cust2 Prod2 Sm     5

Cust2 Prod2 Md     5

Cust2 Prod3 Lg     5

Cust3 Prod1 Sm     5

Cust3 Prod1 Md     5

Cust3 Prod2 Sm     5

Cust3 Prod2 Md     5

Cust3 Prod3 Lg     5

Cust3 Prod4 Lg     5

Cust3 Prod4 Xlg     5

Cust4 Prod3 Lg     5

Cust4 Prod3 XLg     5

Cust4 Prod4 Xlg    15

In the below screen shot I am able to achieve the gray cells but not the red cells. Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,

Neeraj

5 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

A bit of a hack ... but it works ...

2015-03-07 #1.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Petter,

Thank you very much. But I have many more Customers and Products it wouldn't be possible to go about writing expressions for each and every product and customer.

Is there any way it can be done without writing expression for every single product.

thanks,

Neeraj

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Neeraj,

how do you identify that a product has been "offered to a customer"?

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Andy,

Earlier it was supposed to be a chart where we have just show which customer bought what. Now the sales dept wants me to highlight the cell red and show 0 since it is being offered but nobody bought it yet.

All products are available to all customers. Just that Prod1 does not come in Lg and Xlg so they want it greyed out. But if it is offered but nobody bought it yet then they want it red with zero sales so they can ask the sales rep to concentrate on those.

Hope this helps.

thanks,

Neeraj

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Neerag,

have a look at the attached post that has a similar type of issue http://community.qlik.com/thread/155271