Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hi all i have dates from today to future upto 2022, i want to write a master calander on future dates

Hi all, i have dates from today to future up to 2022, i want to write a master calender on future dates. i want date, weekhistory and monthhistory

24 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Use -

=if(GetCurrentField(Date_WeekHist)='Future_date',35,4)  ( you can change nos as per need)

in the Dimension limit.

We are dealing with different dimensions in group where first dimension has values per day but other dimension has weekly values so I think every time we need to check which dimension is active to handle various differences in User interface based on dimension selected. if we only put 30 then it is applicable for both the dimensions ( we have less than 10 weeks so it shows all the weeks)

Not applicable
Author

it's disturbing the date dimension digvijay

Digvijay_Singh

But I think its working fine for me...check the qvw attached

Not applicable
Author

Hi digvijay, my chart is stacked chart when i drill further my dimension value is becoming zero

do we have any other way to approach directly from weekhistory

Digvijay_Singh

Check this out -

Made below changes in script to get the week count against week history -

join(My_Table)

Load Future_date,weekhistory resident MasterCalendar;

Final:

Load *,if(len(weekhistory)>0,rangesum(No_of_people_attended,Peek(No_of_people_attended),Peek(No_of_people_attended,-2),

Peek(No_of_people_attended,-3),Peek(No_of_people_attended,-4),Peek(No_of_people_attended,-5),Peek(No_of_people_attended,-6)),null()) as RollingWeek

resident My_Table order by Future_date,weekhistory;

Drop fields Week,weekhistory from Final;

Drop table  My_Table;