Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hidden Script Enabling

Hi,

I am facing an issue with Hidden Script which is disabled in the Application.

I think some security has implemented to the application. Can u tell me how can i reload the application without Hidden script?

Please find the attached error while i am trying to reload the application.

Thanks,

Veeru

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If access to the hidden script is disabled, this mean the application has Section Access in place and the username you are using is not listed as Admin in the Section Access table.

Login as an Admin user and you can try to enter the Hidden script, but of course only when you have the password.

Not running the Hidden script is not possible.

May you live in interesting times!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If access to the hidden script is disabled, this mean the application has Section Access in place and the username you are using is not listed as Admin in the Section Access table.

Login as an Admin user and you can try to enter the Hidden script, but of course only when you have the password.

Not running the Hidden script is not possible.

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Anji,

QV-->Edit script-->if you click on File menu--> you can see one option-->Edit Hidden Script or Change Hidden script Password

These options will help to you to change the code

Normally Qv developers will use for user Admin section access Admin is the password else check this password to admin guys who developed this application.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI Gottipati,

If you are able to view the script part / edit script part copy the code, variables and sheet to another QVW and reload the newly created Qvw.

this approach may help you

Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

Thanks for your help. This discussion helped me lot.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer (via the big "Correct Answer" button near every post) and Helpful Answers (found under the Actions menu under every post).

If not, please make clear what part of this topic you still need help with .