Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohdhaniff
Creator
Creator

How To Display Single Month result in Pivot Report

Hi,

Can some one help me to modify below script. From the script I able to getresult for 'Disbursement' within range for past 12 mths.

Count({$<[Disbursement]={"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max([Disbursement]),-11),'DD-MMM-YYYY')

&'<='&Date(Max([Disbursement]), 'DD-MMM-YYYY'))"}>}  if(Product='AFFSTR0001', [FS: Account]))

Result:

aa.GIF

My Issue:

Now, I wish to have a record with single 'DISBURSED MONTH' only. Therefore I already do the modification by using below script but the result is not the same as earlier script :

Count({$<[Disbursement]={"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max([Disbursement]),-11),'DD-MMM-YYYY')

&'<='&Date(Max([Disbursement]), 'DD-MMM-YYYY'))"}>}

{$<DISBURSED MONTH={'$(=max(DISBURSED MONTH))'}>} if(Product='AFFSTR0001', [FS: Account]))

aa.GIF

Please help me. I believe I miss out some important command in the script that make the total become different with more records.

Regards.

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

It's difficult to explain and troubleshoot. Would you provide the sample

Try a luck

&'<='&Date(Max([Disbursement]), 'DD-MMM-YYYY'))", [DISBURSED MONTH]={'$(=max([DISBURSED MONTH]))'}}>}

if(Product='AFFSTR0001', [FS: Account]))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
john9inno
Creator
Creator

input [] around field name also, i don't  think that you need to have below part

[Disbursement]={"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max([Disbursement]),-11),'DD-MMM-YYYY')

&'<='&Date(Max([Disbursement]), 'DD-MMM-YYYY'))",