Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I add an extra bar in a bars graphic?

Hello!

I need to add an extra bar (only one bar) in a bars graphic. That bar needs to have its own expresion. How can I do this??

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Not if you include the dimension value in your expression.  Say, for example, you want a single bar with a value of 100 in month January.  Your second expression should be:

Only({<Month={January}>} 100)

Jason

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Just add a second expression that will only return a single value.  Can you be more specific and post an example?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the answer.

Finally I resolve my problem by other way, but I´ve try to explain for if someone need it later.

Well, I have a lot of values, ordened by month, the I can easyly represent the graphic with 12 values, one per month, but I have anothe value, for example 30, that I need to add in dec´s right, but only one column. If i introduce a second expresion with a single value, then, that value is represented in all months. It is like if I need to add a new values in a "new" month field.

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Not if you include the dimension value in your expression.  Say, for example, you want a single bar with a value of 100 in month January.  Your second expression should be:

Only({<Month={January}>} 100)

Jason

Not applicable
Author

Ok.

Thank you very much

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Pleasure.