Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suzel404
Creator
Creator

How can do vary my straight table with 2 slicers.

Hi all,

I have a straight table with 2 slicers Start and End. And I want to vary my table with 2 slicers.

How can achieve that ?

Thank for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

I basically said to show all values around my two slicers. Where the End is after my BeginAt slicer AND the begin is before my EndAt slicer. So, anything that'll have some reference inside my two slicers.So, if my slicers sit from 48000 to 50000 I want to be able to show all records that would have at some overlap in my selection.

Simply paste this formula into your Expression replacing sum(Amount)

=Sum(

{<

End={">=$(vBeginAt)"},

Start={"<=$(vEndAt)"}

>}

Amount)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable

Hi.

Use Sum({<Start={">=$(vBeginAt)"},End={"<=$(vEndAt)"}>}Amount) in expression.

Not applicable

I basically said to show all values around my two slicers. Where the End is after my BeginAt slicer AND the begin is before my EndAt slicer. So, anything that'll have some reference inside my two slicers.So, if my slicers sit from 48000 to 50000 I want to be able to show all records that would have at some overlap in my selection.

Simply paste this formula into your Expression replacing sum(Amount)

=Sum(

{<

End={">=$(vBeginAt)"},

Start={"<=$(vEndAt)"}

>}

Amount)

Anonymous
Not applicable

PFA ,

Hope this helps

suzel404
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you. My problematic is a little different.

I need to select the Range StartEnd. When I select the StartEnd Range I can see the previous and forward Range.

And I need to play with the 2 slicers  Start and End to see orders  and distance between my interval Start and End.

When I mixed the display Previous/Forward StartEnd Range and the variation of slicer, nothing happen.