Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i get different caluclations show up in one column

I would like to create a different calculations within the same column. How can I create this calculation, I would like to pull each of the data and have each of those metrics show up in each row. so  the user can extract the sheet out in one click.

I thought about creating multiple text boxes but then i cannot extract all information onto an excel sheet. plus I have also noticed that in the qlikview document when a selection is made. these numbers change as well.. i would like them to stay the same.

StatementsMetric
this is a number which is dillards sales
this is subway footlong veggie delite sales
this number is the number of dillards
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Mike Han

Attached the solution. Take a look and let me know is it what you are trying.

Use Dimension: Statement

Use  Expression :

if(Statement='How much Sales did Apple Store did in Wholesale?',sum({1<[Seller Symbol]={'Apple'},Sector={'WholeSale'}>}Sales),

if(Statement='How many sales did Baskin Robbins did in WholeSale?',sum({1<[Seller Symbol]={'Baskin Robbins'},Sector={'WholeSale'}>}Sales),

if(Statement='How many sales did Dillards do in Health?',sum({1<[Seller Symbol]={'Dillards'},Sector={'Health'}>}Sales),

if(Statement='How many sales did Apple Store did in Retail?',sum({1<[Seller Symbol]={'Apple'},Sector={'Retail'}>}Sales)))))

comhelp.JPG

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is empty cells in Excel, What are you trying here?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

There is a second sheet involved in this . I am trying to put separate formulas in one column for each row. how can i do this

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Still Not sure, Sorry

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am trying to create this view below in qlikview? have the aggregates of information show in one table

Attached is the qlikview file

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

is it clearer

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

No. Not clear. We could not find any data in the attached excel file.

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Mike Han

Attached the solution. Take a look and let me know is it what you are trying.

Use Dimension: Statement

Use  Expression :

if(Statement='How much Sales did Apple Store did in Wholesale?',sum({1<[Seller Symbol]={'Apple'},Sector={'WholeSale'}>}Sales),

if(Statement='How many sales did Baskin Robbins did in WholeSale?',sum({1<[Seller Symbol]={'Baskin Robbins'},Sector={'WholeSale'}>}Sales),

if(Statement='How many sales did Dillards do in Health?',sum({1<[Seller Symbol]={'Dillards'},Sector={'Health'}>}Sales),

if(Statement='How many sales did Apple Store did in Retail?',sum({1<[Seller Symbol]={'Apple'},Sector={'Retail'}>}Sales)))))

comhelp.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

this worked great . thank you