Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I hide values?

Good Day everyone,

I'm trying to find a way to hide all of the values in my Results View pivot table in my .qvw when I select the Raw Scores On/Off button, while keeping the colored blocks displayed for visual effect for the customer. I have enclosed the example .xls of what I'm trying to get the Results View pivot table to look like when I select the Raw Scores ON/OFF button. Anyone know of a way to do this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Warm Regards,

Preston

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Check if the attached is something what you are looking for.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a variable called vShow and give it an inital value of -1. Add a Set Variable action to your button to change the value of variable vShow to =NOT vShow. Each click on the button will toggle the value from 0 to -1 or back. Next  change the expression for the Text Color in this expression to toggle the text color between visible and transparent: if(vShow, if(Result < 0, rgb(255,255,255)), argb(0,0,0,0))

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Gysbert,

Do you have a moment to show me how to do the steps you listed above on the attached .qvw or a visual of some type?

Respectfully,

Preston

sunny_talwar

Check if the attached is something what you are looking for.

Not applicable
Author

Sunny T,

You are awesome! You definitely know allot and hopefully I can get there with more patience and study. Thank you again for another great solution and I truly can't thank you enough.

Preston

sunny_talwar

Hi Preston -

I am sure you will do great. Just don't fear trying out new things as that's how I have learned.

Best,

Sunny