Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to add Multiple database files into different sheets in same qlikview file?

I have a created a Qlikview file with sheet S1 where i have taken my data from Excel sheet (as loaded in 'Edit Script').

Now i want to create similar graph with just different product, so all I did is copied the first S1 as S2. Now to load the database, I have added the same query as first one, just changed the excel database name. It doesn't work. How do i just change my database by actually not needing to create my entire graph again?

The Excel database files for both these sheets has same fields. Just the data is different.

Can you help me out with this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III

Hi hardik,

If U have copied the excel sheet S1 in the same folder directory then by just changing the path in the edit script in the line "from ... directory \ folder \ S2.xls "instead of S1.xls will work..

hope it will help you.

cheers,

Suneel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Hardik,

Pls Send Me Sample Excelsheet. It Will Help Me to develop logic and also help you to represent issue.

Regards

Sunil Jain

syed_muzammil
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

The new data you are loading should aotomatically concatanate with the present data due to same fields.

You can use a different table name for the new data and use the Qualify stament. Then go to sheet 2 and change the feilds in the graph.

sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III

Hi hardik,

If U have copied the excel sheet S1 in the same folder directory then by just changing the path in the edit script in the line "from ... directory \ folder \ S2.xls "instead of S1.xls will work..

hope it will help you.

cheers,

Suneel