Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grakeshqvd
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to breakdown the data in straight or pivot table Qlikview

Hi All, 

Actually the requirement is to breakdown and show data in straight or pivot table. 

If we enter particular CustomerNumber,

Based on CustomerAccount,Name,Locaton,AutonumberData will be devided and show it like i have attached word document(Images). 

Attached images excel is sample data and need output like mentioned in word image. 

Thanks. 

4 Replies
mfchmielowski
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

I think this is impossible. Charts are plotet fully. You may concider placing text object(s) above straight/pivot table.

mfchmielowski_0-1618901225801.png

Then you can add calculation condition to straight/pivot table like: if(GetSelectedCount(CustomerNumber) <> 1, 0, 1) - table will be filled with data only when one customer number is selected.

grakeshqvd
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi 

We have number of CustomerAccounts not few. It's not static and will show data dynamically based on selected filters. 

Just i given sample data. 

Thanks 

mfchmielowski
Creator II
Creator II

So as i understand now: you want to have as many tables as many customers you select.
In that way i dont think that this is possible in qv by it self. If you want to export data from qlikview in this format you will have to use NPrinting (another qlik product).

grakeshqvd
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Actually I am working on it and it's now using Rownum in Straight table. 

Can you please help to get the partial sums in straight table expression based on ID and date field. 

Thanks