Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

How to calculate approximate refresh time of a dashboard.

We have history of DB_REFRESH_START_TIME and DB_REFRESH_END_TIME in a table for all the dashboards. Based on this using below code we calculate the time taken by the dashboard to refresh.

interval(median(DB_REFRESH_END_TIME - DB_REFRESH_START_TIME), 'hh:mm:ss') as RefreshTime

Once the same dashboard refresh starts today we will have new entry in the database which will have entry for DB_REFRESH_START_TIME and the DB_REFRESH_END_TIME will be NULL, as the dashboard refresh not yet completed.

Based on the time taken by the dashboard in its previous load I would like to calculate, by what time the current refresh will get completed. I used the below code but it didn't work. This is working only for those records where we have start and end time. It is not working for those records where there is no end time. But this is where I wanted it to work. Could you please help me out on this?

Timestamp(DB_REFRESH_START_TIME+Time(Interval(DB_REFRESH_END_TIME-DB_RFRSH_STRT_TM,'hh:mm:ss'),'hh:mm:ss')) as ExpectedRefreshTime

1 Reply
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Any update on this?