Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

How to call Qlikview Dashboard in Asp .Net web page

Dear All

I need complete documentation on how to integrate qlikview in ASP .Net  like SalesForce.Com  how to

bring all dash boards in asp net.

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
20 Replies
vikasmahajan
Author

Can we explore qlikview around 5000 user's of company using this ? https://cit.csod.com/ats/careersite/myprofile.aspx

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Vikas,

Check this video, hope it helps you.  We need Workbench license to practice this, hope you are aware of that.

QlikView Workbench Recording - Version 11

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable

QlikView Version 11 SDK  Have a look at it..

Not applicable

IsrarKhan,is it necessary to install workbench?I am new to Qlikview.Please tell me,in my situation i have a licensed version of qlikview and a asp.net web application.I have created a qlikview report(qvd file) and deploy it to our report server.Now we want to launch this qlikview,on click of a  button on asp.net webpage.Our asp.net application can be used by many no peoples.Is it possible to do it in qlikview ?

Not applicable

Vikas Mahajan,did you got solution?i also need some help regarding this.Please tell me,in my situation i have a licensed version of qlikview and a asp.net web application.I have created a qlikview report(qvd file) and deploy it to our report server.Now we want to launch this qlikview,on click of a  button on asp.net webpage.Our asp.net application can be used by many no peoples.Is it possible to do it in qlikview ?

vikasmahajan
Author

Hii,

Tushar Over lot of search I came to know that we have to purchase qlikview workbench license , but so far no body is shared there experience about it. I also approach to Qliktech about explore workbench option but no reply ....

Thanks

Vikas

Not applicable

I am not sure,but for eg if we want to make a public website ,in which we want to show report via qlikview then we need workbench too?and is workbench is needed by develpoer only or the user who need to view report also need workbench?

vikasmahajan
Author

Yes IT is possible in qlikview you need to have Qlikview WorkBench License , using this you can embedded Qlikview objects in Asp .net  and  you need session cal license also along with to see multiple peoples , I am also exploring the same with many parties as soon as i implement the same I will share my experience with example , Because  Qlikview community don't have much information on the same.

Vikas

Not applicable

Hi Vikas,

I have similar requirement.

Could you please advise the steps to follow for integrating QlikView within asp.net page.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you,

Laxmaiah Chowdary Vadlavalli

elmerson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Vikas,
Have you already integrate qlikview on web? Would you mind if you can share your notes on how did you do it?
Thank you ,
Elmer