Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lakshman_1031
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

How to change values based on the field values without selections in text box

Hi All,

I have data like Year, Month, Incremental and Sales data is there.

Years like 2018,2019,2020 and 2021 and every years having months data and incremental field is having Yes, No .

Current year is 2020 and incremental data is having Yes, No.

I want to see the data like if Incremental is Yes or No or Yes/No in text box with current year and same thing like i want to see the Sum of sales also.
for example 2020 is having Incremental is having Yes and No then i want to see 2020 Yes/No in text box.
if incremental values is having all months yes then 2020 Yes.

I want to change dynamically  I tried below code.

'2020'& if(ONLY({<Incremental={"Yes"}>} Incremental)='Yes' ,'Yes', if(ONLY({<Incremental={"No"}>} Incremental)='No', 'Y/N')).

But some it is showing either Yes or No. but current i am having Incremental data is yes and No then i want to see Yes/No .

Please suggest me how to achieve this scenario.
Please see the below example for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshman

3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You could try using concat to solve this. 

'2020 ' & concat( distinct Incremental, '/' )

Lakshman_1031
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Vegar,

Thanks for your replay.

Present year is 2020 and 2020 having incremental is Yes and No.

Every month 2nd week my data is loading and present i am having 2020 and incremental data is Yes still November, but in December data will load and then Incremental values replace 'No' to 'Yes' then in that case i want to see the data like 2020 Yes because all months having incremental value is yes.

then 2021 years January before loading data every month incremental data is showing No.
Before lording data i want to see like Current year with NO Like 2021 No.
after loading data like Jan having 'Yes' in incremental value then i want to see like 2021 Y/N.

Years wise i created one variable and using Only function in incremental field but i didn't get the result.
if using concat( distinct Incremental, '/' ) always showing Y/N only. but my requirement is based on incremental values dynamically showing,
if all months data is yes the current Year with Yes, if all months having No then current year with No and if some months having yes and some months having no
then that case Current year with Y/N.

Please suggest me how to achieve this scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshman

Casale433
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.