Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to connect with a ProcessMaker Database

Hi Everybody

At this moment i am working designing a Dashboard for some process in a company, the processes were made in Processmaker that is a popular BPM, the database is MySql and the idea is process that information in Qlikview in order to define some KPI to be measure on real time.

My problem is that the information that i need to process, is included in only one field of the database, in the picture below you can see the information in the APP_DATA field.

Database PRTSCR.jpg

Someone knows how can i process that information?

Sorry for my english.

B.R.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Wilmar,

The information stored in the APP_DATA is an array, you have to obtain the APP_DATA, inside ProcessMaker, for example with a trigger and then unserialized (i.e., converted back into an associative array of associative arrays). Check the defintion of the PHP function PHP: unserialize - Manual, it will help you.

If you  have more questions I invite you to register to the official ProcessMaker forum, ProcessMaker.com • Index page, a lot of people will be willing to answer your questions.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Hi Liliana.

Thanks a lot for your answer, was sol helpful, we chevk your example and we applied and Works so Good.

Thanks for your great help.

BR