Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Live chat with experts, bring your API Integration questions. June 15th, 10 AM ET. REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to convert Gregorian date to Juliana (Cómo convertir fecha Juliana a Gregoriana)

Very good days,

Please help me, I need to pass a Julian date to Gregorian, I have for example 114365 in Julian date (the first three digits for the year and make the last 3 day of the year), I need to pass it would be 12/31/2014 or Gregorian if I have the date 115200 07/19/2015 Juliana would be in Gregorian, at least the year I have as out as I apply the following function left (Juliana, 1.3) +1900, but the day is not how to get it because the day format is up to 30 days and this ranges from 1-365 and which function not apply for the Gregorian date

Thank you very much for your kind help

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Muy Buenos días,

Por favor ayúdenme, necesito pasar una fecha Juliana a Gregoriana, tengo por ejemplo 114365 en fecha Juliana (los tres primero dígitos hacen relación al año y los 3 últimos al día del año), necesito pasarlo a Gregoriana que sería 2014-12-31 o si tengo la fecha 115200 en Juliana sería 2015-07-19 en Gregoriana, al menos el año tengo como sacarlo ya que aplico la siguiente función left(Juliana,1,3)+1900, pero el día no se como llevarlo ya que el formato de día es hasta 30 días y este va desde 1 hasta 365 y no se cual función aplicar para obtener la fecha Gregoriana

Muchas gracias por su amable ayuda

3 Replies
marcus_sommer
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Not applicable
Author

Thank you.

beristardj
Contributor III
Contributor III

puedes usar la funcion DayNumberOfYear