Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create a filter

Greetings,

I am using Qlikview 10 personal edition.

I would like to ask you how to create a filter in Qlikview.

Actually I have created tow straight boxes there I have included wo labels one is "Matching_status' which is showing whether the record is "matched" or "unmatched" and another one is "service_status" which is showing whether it is "included" or "excluded".

When I am creating a listbox and in general tab, in the field section when I am giving the expression as " if(x=y, 'Included', 'Excluded').. it is showing me two fields as Included, Excluded in the listbox.. But default is taking the first one and the second one is not functioning at all..

Hope you are all getting my point.

Please explain how to resolve it.

23 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Actually I am trying to send you the qvd file but the net connection is very slow.

Give me 30mins I will send you the qvd file.

Not applicable
Author

Script:

Join(tableA)
LOAD orgcode, personcode, med_orgname, med_orgstatusname, med_orgtypename, med_postalstreet, med_shippingstreet, med_initials, med_firstname,
med_lastname, med_gender, med_title, med_persontypename, med_recordstatus, med_service
Resident tableB;

Join(tableA)
Load orgcode,
personcode,
if(aspen_service=med_service, 'Included', 'Excluded By Rule') as Service_Status,

if(aspen_orgname=med_orgname and
aspen_orgstatusname=med_orgstatusname and 
aspen_orgtypename=med_orgtypename and
aspen_shippingstreet=med_shippingstreet and
aspen_postalstreet=med_postalstreet,'Matched','NotMatched') as Accounts_Matching_status,

if(aspen_initials=med_initials and  aspen_firstname=med_firstname and
aspen_lastname=med_lastname and  aspen_gender=med_gender and
aspen_title=med_title and   aspen_persontypename=med_persontypename and
aspen_recordstatus=med_recordstatus and aspen_service=med_service, 'Matched','NotMatched') as Contacts_Matching_Status
Resident tableA;

DROP Table tableB;

Not applicable
Author

From the script snippet I cannot see anything that could cause the crossjoin. I will wait for the qvw to be uploaded.

Not applicable
Author

Morning Bert,

I would like to inform you that I have fixed that issue..

Now the records are not duplicating .. Understood your point and now it is functioning fine..

Really Thanks for your co-operation..