Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create a measure that averages the sums of sales on the current month and the last two / Come creare una misura che media le somme di vendite sul mese corrente e gli ultimi due

English:

Good morning,

I have to create on Qlik a measure that derives from a source file of this type: month-company-resellers-product-sales.

Every company has more retailers, so I have multiple sales lines in each month.

I need to create a measure that first sum the sales (by making the Group-by per month, company and product) of the different retailers, and then average these sales on the last 3 months (including the current month).

For example, if the current month is March, on that line I also want to have the  "Avg_3_months " as the average sales of March, February and January (of a particular product and a particular company).

- - -

Italian:

Buongiorno,

devo creare su Qlik una misura che deriva da un file sorgente di questo tipo: mese-azienda-rivenditori-prodotto-vendite.

Ogni azienda ha più rivenditori, quindi ho più righe di vendite in ogni mese.

Ho bisogno di creare una misura che prima sommi le vendite (facendo il Group-by per mese, azienda e prodotto) dei diversi rivenditori, e poi faccia la media di queste vendite degli ultimi 3 mesi (incluso il mese corrente).

Ad esempio, se il mese corrente è marzo, su quella riga voglio anche avere la "media_3_mesi" come media delle vendite di marzo, febbraio e gennaio (di un particolare prodotto e di una particolare azienda).

0 Replies