Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create a measure that averages the sums of sales on the current month and the last two / Come creare una misura che media le somme di vendite sul mese corrente e gli ultimi due

English:

Good morning,

I have to create on Qlik a measure that derives from a source file of this type: month-company-resellers-product-sales.

Every company has more retailers, so I have multiple sales lines in each month.

I need to create a measure that first sum the sales (by making the Group-by per month, company and product) of the different retailers, and then average these sales on the last 3 months (including the current month).

For example, if the current month is March, on that line I also want to have the  "Avg_3_months " as the average sales of March, February and January (of a particular product and a particular company).

- - -

Italian:

Buongiorno,

devo creare su Qlik una misura che deriva da un file sorgente di questo tipo: mese-azienda-rivenditori-prodotto-vendite.

Ogni azienda ha più rivenditori, quindi ho più righe di vendite in ogni mese.

Ho bisogno di creare una misura che prima sommi le vendite (facendo il Group-by per mese, azienda e prodotto) dei diversi rivenditori, e poi faccia la media di queste vendite degli ultimi 3 mesi (incluso il mese corrente).

Ad esempio, se il mese corrente è marzo, su quella riga voglio anche avere la "media_3_mesi" come media delle vendite di marzo, febbraio e gennaio (di un particolare prodotto e di una particolare azienda).

0 Replies