Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
konidena
Creator
Creator

How to create a trigger on Clear All button in the navigation tool bar

Hi Team,

I am facing a issue in my application.

I have 4 charts in one of the sheets in application.

When Activating that sheet, i have added a trigger for the field Reportmonth as Month(today()).

Also, i have a text box in the home page. I have added a trigger to this too as Reportmonth =Month(today()). when user clicks on this text box, he will be reaching the sheet which has 4 chats.

when i reached the sheet which is having 4 charts, the report month is initially having the current month as expected.

Note: I have a field called "Time measure"  with the values "MAT", "QTD", "YTD". when user selecting any other fields values and coming back to the selection MAT by clicking on Clear all, the report month selection is also cleared.

Can anyone help me like, is there any possibility to retain the report month value as the current month even user changes selection in the other fields or clicks on clear all button.

Your reply will be very helpful to me in a great extent.

Regards

Srinivas

14 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Yes, that will be last selectedvalue though, not the ReportMonth.

Any reasons why you would not add a custom button?

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
konidena
Creator
Creator
Author

I used set analysis expression in all my charts. Report month also part of this set analysis expression.

Basically, i am calculating the MAT (Moving annual total ) here.

Detailed Description:

Chart 1: X axis ( Dimension): Month Name

Y Axis: Sales

My chart should display 12 months on the x - axis when user select "MAT" value in the field "Time Measure".

This 12 months are : now we are in Aug. So, it should display from Sep 2015 to Aug 2016 on X axis.

for each month, the sales should be sum of its last 12 months including that month.

to achieve this , i used as of table concept.

Time Measure field values are : MAT, QTD, YTD

Already i made always one selected value in the "Time measure" field. When user selected MAT , i added a trigger to select the report month as current month.

Issue: When user selected other any of the other two values and other field values then , the report month value is cleared. Also, it is cleared when user click on "Clear All" button in the navigation tool bar.

Regards

Srinivas

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

did you tried with 'Set Clear State' Option

Picture1.jpg

konidena
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi All,

Somehow, I attached the scrambled values application here.

I am talking about the Competition analysis market level sheet.

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Could you check it again?

There is a only one tab with blank