Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JLL72
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to enable filtering in set analysis

Hi 

I have this set analysis below to work out sum of sales for the past 12 months ( my MonthYear Numberic column is like 202009, 202008 )

=NUM(SUM(

{1<[MonthYear Numeric] = {"<=$(=Max([MonthYear Numeric])) >$(=Max([MonthYear Numeric])-100)"},
>}Sales),'€#,##0')

But this set anlysis is fixed at the moment, when I try to apply filters, this expression wouldn't be affected. 

I need to filter this by [Client] and [Product]...

Could someone please help me?

Thanks

Joe

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this

=NUM(SUM({<[MonthYear Numeric] = {">=$(=AddMonths(Max([MonthYear Numeric]),-12))<=$(=Max([MonthYear Numeric]))"}>}Sales),'€#,##0')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this

=NUM(SUM({<[MonthYear Numeric] = {">=$(=AddMonths(Max([MonthYear Numeric]),-12))<=$(=Max([MonthYear Numeric]))"}>}Sales),'€#,##0')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
JLL72
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you ! worked perfectly !