Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bsbernabe
Creator
Creator

How to execute/load store procedure

Hello There,

I'm trying to load my store proc. in Qlikview but just happen not working when i try using sql editor apply this script:

Execute Procedure P_BRANCH_INVENTORY ('user') was good

but when i try to apply this in Qlikview not working can you guide me how to load or execute StoreProc in qlikview

i also try SQL EXEC P_BRANCH_INVENTORY but still not working.

Best Regards,

Bing

7 Replies
bsbernabe
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello There,

This is my setup

ODBC CONNECT TO [AWS BIMS] (XUserId is DSXcHZFMQbcKN, XPassword is NDVfFZFMQbcCDZMGMH)

SQL execute procedure P_BRANCH_INVENTORY ('USER')   when i run this still not working

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What is not working? Do you get an error message? Do you get no data while you should? Do you get the wrong data?

bsbernabe
Creator
Creator
Author

When i execute this:

SQL execute procedure P_BRANCH_INVENTORY ('USER') not working cannot execute so I change my script to:

ODBC CONNECT TO [AWS BIMS] (XUserId is DSXcHZFMQbcKN, XPassword is NDVfFZFMQbcCDZMGMH);

SQL EXECUTE P_BRANCH_INVENTORY;

can connect but i having error in my script:

I got this ERROR:

SQL##f - SqlState: HY000, ErrorCode: 4294967192, ErrorMsg: [ODBC Firebird Driver][Firebird]Dynamic SQL Error

SQL error code = -104

Token unknown - line 1, column 9

P_BRANCH_INVENTORY

SQL EXECUTE P_BRANCH_INVENTORY

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The bottom error is probably because EXECUTE must be followed by either PROCEDURE or BLOCK.

On the other hand, you're still not telling what is happening when you try to execute the full statement, listed at the top. It "doesn't work" and "cannot execute" are not very helpful. Can you supply some more details?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Just for fun, try the first statement again but now without parentheses. They're optional anyway...

bsbernabe
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for your support Peter i found another way for this Store Procedure also can do that by

selection.

SQL SELECT * FROM P_BRANCH_INVENTORY ('user name')  now is working.

Thank You Guys