Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get the LED Gauge to Show [Total Mode] Sum of Rows?

Hi All

I was hoping someone could help me to get the LED gauge to display the sum of the rows

the expression I am using is

sum({<pgcn1-={"Null"},part_used_yn={'Y'}>+<pgcn2-={"Null"},part_used_yn={'Y'}>}quantity_claimed*buying_prc)

the pgcn1 and pgcn2 are referenced against stock numbers to allow me to separate out consumable numbers against parts

the parts_used_yn is looking to see if the part was actually used

when I use a straight table with used dimensions "pgcn1" and "pgcn2" and the above expression it works out the individual totals and then using the  "Sum of Rows" it returns the correct value

when I try to convert this to a Gauge the number shown is the figure from the first row

I have tried sum(aggr({<pgcn1-={"Null"},part_used_yn={'Y'}>+<pgcn2-={"Null"},part_used_yn={'Y'}>}quantity_claimed*buying_prc) ) but the expression does not work

Any help would be really appreciated

Martin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

This alone should be giving you the correct total, is it not?

Sum({<pgcn1-={"Null"},part_used_yn={'Y'}>+<pgcn2-={"Null"},part_used_yn={'Y'}>}quantity_claimed*buying_prc)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

This alone should be giving you the correct total, is it not?

Sum({<pgcn1-={"Null"},part_used_yn={'Y'}>+<pgcn2-={"Null"},part_used_yn={'Y'}>}quantity_claimed*buying_prc)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No and strangely the numbers are completely different if I remove the pgcn1 & 2 from the dimension tab

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to check this out?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Sorry for the late reply

I was putting together a sample file (the other one is over 2gb) and it worked !!

The only thing I could think of is that the original file had a linked table

I reworked the script and voila it worked ....

Thank you for your quick response and confirmation on the formula