Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunil1989
Contributor
Contributor

How to implement calendar object

Hi ,

I am new to qlik.

Thanks in advance,

I have one table that has one date column l.e delivery date, the requirement is user have to view the data in range for that I have to take two calendar object.

In first calendar object he will select the min date and in second calendar object he will select max date and result should be shown between min date and max date.

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You may forget this video

Selecting Arbitrary Date Ranges

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ramasaisaksoft

you need to create 2 variables in variable overview (Ctrl+V)

Step 1 :

vminFromDate=min(delivery date)

vMaxFromDate=max(delivery date)

vminToDate=min(delivery date)

vMaxToDate=max(delivery date)

Step 2:

Now create 1st calendar object

properties  of the object

General Tab-->Variable(s) select the Radio button-->select the field as delivery date

Down side u can find 2 boxes 1 min value--> write your min variable (=vminFromDate)

2 Max Value-->write your Max Value(=vMaxFromDate)

Caption Tab-->Delivery From  Date

Step 3:

Now create 2nd calendar object

properties  of the object

General Tab-->Variable(s) select the Radio button-->select the field as delivery date

Down side u can find 2 boxes 1 min value--> write your min variable (=vminToDate)

2 Max Value-->write your Max Value(=vMaxToDate)

Caption Tab-->Delivery To  Date

Step 4:

Now create a Straight table

fetch date field and change that field with if condition

=if(delivery date>=min(delivery From date) and delivery date<max(delivery From date) or

delivery date>=min(delivery To date) and delivery date<max(delivery To date) ,delivery date)

Note :(Check this if condition properly once due to time problem i didn't check properly)

this dimension will restrict between From date between min & Max as well as To Date Between min & Max date

and now u can add your remaining dimensions and Expressions as it is.

Check and let us know if you have any doubts,

else

if you feel you got the solution for your issue please close the thread by clicking "Correct Answer"