Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to insert a Max & Average in a chart

Hello,

I have that kind of charts with a products' sales before and after one event (event = week 0) (one curved line = one product)

Capture.JPG

Is there any possibility to insert in that same chart the max or/and the avertage of that products for the selected weeks?

thank u very much for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prodanov
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I have an idea. You must create a inefficient dimension's value AVG, MAX and then expression will be like this:

=PICK(WildMatch(product,'AVG','*'),avg(total<month> amount),SUM(amount))

See in attached files

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You could try something like this for the average:

avg(aggr(sum(product),week))

Best,

Matt

Not applicable
Author

Hello thank u for answer but I automaticly get this Capture2.JPG

And I want to see all products from the other picture + the average curve. Is that possible ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Since you have two dimensions, instead of adding another expression you can enable an Average trend.

See attached picture.

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I tried that but in that case I have one straight line by product which is the average for that product for that period (see image attached) What I want is all selected products' average in one curve (and not line)

Capture3.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Would a Trellis be an option for you?

trellis.png

As you can see here I had a similar issue where your product could be my date and your weeks could be minutes

Gio

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I think that is not the same thing. In your chart u display just the min, average and max and not for example in your case the evolution for more days (one curve per day  + one curve average )

That is what I have Capture3.JPG

And that is what I want to have

Capture4.JPG

The black curve is the average ( I drawed it manually over the picture to show u what I am looking for)

prodanov
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I have an idea. You must create a inefficient dimension's value AVG, MAX and then expression will be like this:

=PICK(WildMatch(product,'AVG','*'),avg(total<month> amount),SUM(amount))

See in attached files

Not applicable
Author

Thank u this is exactly what I am looking for

I have a little problem

In the table I want put my AVG I have only IDProduct and not a name product. The name product is in another table

so when I apply your solution on my qlikview and I have a product name selected it doesn't work ... I am trying to find a solution...

prodanov
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

You must create a trigger to select product AVG when user selected more than one product.