Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to limit your data from load script for a particular location.

Dear all, I like to create a new sheet from the main sheet that shows only few of the locations. Grateful if you could let me know how I can limit the data from load script for a particular location.

7 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

what is values of location?

could you please explain more?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

These are global dashboards but what I like to do is to do one for only AMERICAS. so the values are names of the locations.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

So I like to duplicate the sheet into my own area and create one for only my sites that I am covering. As in the current status you need to filter and then add a bookmark etc. It is also not convenient to filter the sites and then out these sites you like to go into a particular location but then you lost the previous selection. And when sending to other parties they should only be able to see the sites relevant.

I believe this should be possible by editing the Data Aggregation may be?

vikramv
Creator III
Creator III

I guess, You can try with sheet level triggers by adding the actions to select the region of your interest(On Activate the sheet) . And add one more sheet level trigger (on Leaving the sheet) for clearing all selections.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Vikram, but I did not understand.

vikramv
Creator III
Creator III

I mean something similar to this

Action on activate Sheet and leave Sheet

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Vikram, I'm afraid I did not mention that I am working on Qlik-sense Dev hub and we don't have the attached.options.