Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to limit your data from load script for a particular location.

Dear all, I like to create a new sheet from the main sheet that shows only few of the locations. Grateful if you could let me know how I can limit the data from load script for a particular location.

7 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

what is values of location?

could you please explain more?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

These are global dashboards but what I like to do is to do one for only AMERICAS. so the values are names of the locations.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

So I like to duplicate the sheet into my own area and create one for only my sites that I am covering. As in the current status you need to filter and then add a bookmark etc. It is also not convenient to filter the sites and then out these sites you like to go into a particular location but then you lost the previous selection. And when sending to other parties they should only be able to see the sites relevant.

I believe this should be possible by editing the Data Aggregation may be?

vikramv
Creator III
Creator III

I guess, You can try with sheet level triggers by adding the actions to select the region of your interest(On Activate the sheet) . And add one more sheet level trigger (on Leaving the sheet) for clearing all selections.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Vikram, but I did not understand.

vikramv
Creator III
Creator III

I mean something similar to this

Action on activate Sheet and leave Sheet

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Vikram, I'm afraid I did not mention that I am working on Qlik-sense Dev hub and we don't have the attached.options.