cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robinwiman
Creator
Creator

How to lock certain columns in a table?

I have a table with roughly 10 KPIs. Each KPI is presented as an isolated value showing the last weeks performance, and each KPI also has columns for accumulated or average values.

So one 'KPI' that we follow is Net Sales. For example's sake we have Net sales last week and Net Sales Accumulated since Jan 1st up to and including last week.

So far, everything is as I want it to be. Now, I'd like to create a similar table, but the isolated fields should be 'free' and determined depending on what the user filters for while accumulated still is locked or fixed to only show accumulated values regardless of what's being filtered in the selection.

Right now, my operators looks like this:

Sum (Fsgexkl_EUR*_YTD_LW_TY) this is for isolated values and I can just remove the _YTD and enter it as Sum (Fsgexkl_EUR) to force the user to always filter for a period they'd like to see.

For accumulated values it looks like this: Sum (Fsgexkl_EUR*_YTD_WTY). If I filter, I want this column to stay as is and not to be affected. How can I achieve this?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Sum ({1}Fsgexkl_EUR*_YTD_WTY)
Learning never stops.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Sum ({1}Fsgexkl_EUR*_YTD_WTY)
Learning never stops.
robinwiman
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks, but when I filter, it still changes the figures.
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Is there any other expression or any details you missed? {1} negates all selection so the value should not change.

Put Sum ({1}Fsgexkl_EUR*_YTD_WTY) in a text box and check if it chanegs with slection? It won't.
Learning never stops.
robinwiman
Creator
Creator
Author

sorry it works of course, I had a typo.