Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to plot graphs from multiple CSV files

Hey everyone,

I'm currently facing an issue with regard to plotting graph values after importing multiple CSV files and require your help to resolve it:

Objective: Import data from 20/30 CSV files and plot the data from each file on a common graph between certain axis values  [Say between X and Y1].

Problem: After importing the CSV files, I only can see the plot data as one single graph which is the cumulative data from the complete imported files (Eg: Averaged data)

Expected: (For representation to show plot of axis values from multiple files )

Actual:

Any suggestions with regard to how I can obtain and plot the axis values from each file on a single graph?

Thanks a lot!!

Code: Currently, I'm only using a loop to load all the files from the Folder

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marco,

Please find attached my test result file.

Thanks.

Regards,

Suraj

MarcoWedel

Hi,

the issue in your example is not the chart properties, instead your script loads decimal values as text instead of numbers thus significantly reducing the time resolution of your chart (being limited to only the remaining integers).

I guess the shortest solution would be to change the DecimalSep variable from ',' to '.'

QlikCommunity_Thread_284489_Pic5.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_284489_Pic4.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marco,

Yes, it worked perfectly.

For a few graphs, I was getting an unexpected deviation and your explanation and solution cleared it up.

Plot - Before changing decimal separator from ',' to '.':

Plot - After changing decimal separator from ',' to '.':

Many thanks and I really appreciate all your help and support extended.

Best regards,

Suraj