Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to represent dimension values horizontally?

Hello All,

I have a requirement where in a table with a total of 4 columns are to be represented in a pivot table fashion which has to be accomplished in the script editor alone.The example tables are as follows

Original Table

Country     Code      Currency        Sales

USA          001           Dollar          1500

UK            002           Euros           2000

INDIA        003           Rupees        2500

Required Table1

Country      Code        001           002            003         Currency        Dollar          Euros       Rupees     Sales      1500      2000     2500

USA

UK

INDIA

When a country for example USA is selected,the table should be

Required Table2

Country      Code        001         Currency        Dollar          Sales      1500    

USA

Is it possible to get it in such a fashion?

I have obtained the requirement until Required Table 1 using Generic Load, but there the values of one field became dimensions and I had to select those manually. My user requires the Code, Currency and Sales to be dynamic so that when in future if additional data is loaded, then the user doesn't need to select the dimensions again and again.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

when you build your table, on the Presentation tab, you can check the 'Horizontal' check box

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the quick response but I need in the below fashion

Column name1          Values                  Column name2           Values               Column name3             Values